Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Siesta Fiesta

Psalm 16:5-6 (New International Version)
5 LORD, you have assigned me my portion and my cup; you have made my lot secure.
6 The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance.




There are not words to describe this weekend.. When Travis led the worship all I could think of is worship in Heaven will be better, but I can't imagine how!!! The praise team was WOW. Thank you Jesus.. Beth was wonderful as usual..
Our weekend was crazy, we left Home at 4:30am on Friday and returned home 8:40 Saturday night. We were on the road for round trip total of 14 hours. But even with my lupus showing itself, I would do it all over again.
Thank you God for showing me the power of your word in the praise and message.
Cassie

No comments: