Friday, August 29, 2008

God is so good!!

Last weekend I went to see Beth Moore and she taught on our inheritance. The scripture she used was Psalm 16: 1-11 (5-6). Not only was it a blessing at the conference, but since I have been home God has given me a peace about life, that I have never had before. We are once again facing a hurricane in Louisiana, after Katrina and Rita your stomach drops when you hear the word hurricane. But I am not only calm I have a peace beyond my understanding. I have done the common sense stuff in getting ready. But I haven't gone above and beyond.
I would ask that you remember our state in your prayers since most families have not finished rebuilding since the last storms.
In Christ and with Peace about my Inheritance
Cassie

2 comments:

Patty said...

I am praying for your state and I am watching the storm closely. May Jesus surround you with a hedge of protection and I praise Him for the peace he has given you!!

Thank you for sharing your heart in God Stop Friday!!
Blessings,
Patty

Sallye said...

Cassie,

I saw your comment on Patty's God Stop Friday.

We attend Cowboy Church here in San Angelo TX. I will put you and your ministry on our Church prayer list. I know that a house is just stuff, but I also know that each thing in your house has a testimony and miracle tied to it, and it is so hard to let the physical evidence of God in your life, be left behind. Take care, and stay safe.

Sallye