Saturday, August 30, 2008

Hurricane

Ladies, as of now I am packing to leave my home.. Even though I know it is just stuff it is hard to decide what to take and what to leave.

The weather channel has the latitude and longitude coming over the Post Office in the small town where I live. That is if it stays on path and since I only live two miles from the post office, it would not be wise to stay...

Pray for the families that financially are unable to evacuate. But most of all pray that people will see God and know it is him..
Prayerfully,
Cassie

1 comment:

Karen said...

Cassie,

I will be praying for you. I was born and reared in Mobile, and my husband is from the Alabama gulf coast as well. We now live in north Alabama, but our parents are still in the homes we grew up in. We know what is like to go through hurricanes.

I was in San Antonio as well. Wasn't it great?

I also saw your post that you will be doing Bride of Christ. That is an awesome study. I'll be facilitating it again this fall. Martha Lawley is doing our ladies retreat this October. We are excited to get to have her teach us face to face.

Stay safe. I pray for your safety, for your home and for your travel if you do have to leave.

In Him,
Karen