Sunday, November 9, 2008

Birthday

Today is my Birthday and it was a long day. We had cowboy church at a roping which was a 2 hour drive from our home. When we left our house this morning it was 41 degrees. When we got to the roping it was 80 degrees. Guess what temperature I dressed for....

Church service was good, but it is really hard sometimes doing a service in a place where people are really occupied with other things. So they ride their horses while the service is going..

Please continue to pray for this ministry, it seems to get harder each one that we do.

Thank you God for allowing me to see another B-day.

1 comment:

Lynn - JnL4God said...

Happy Belated Birthday.
I came over from the ornament exchange. I love rodeos, team roping and such. I like the fact that at a big event with so many people attending they still bow their heads and pray and give thanks to God. I'm sure it is a hard venue, but much needed.
Be Blessed,
Lynn