Sunday, February 1, 2009

It Has Been An Adventure

Sorry I haven't posted in a long while. But we have had 3 funerals in my family since the 19th of November. So I haven't been doing any posting.

With all the grief there was also some joy. Mother and Dad celebrated their 50th Wedding Anniversary. Their wonderful 4 children sent them to on a trip to Colorado. Mom wanted to make a snow angel, and yes she made a snow angel. As soon as I get pictures loaded I will put them on so you can see.

In January I also celebrated my 29th wedding anniversary. Which was wonderful we went to a Oilman's team roping and yes it was fun... I also have pictures of that I will share when I get them from my camera to the laptop. It sounds so simple, but lately I haven't had the time to stop and do anything.

Also I am doing the scripture memory with Beth Moore's blog. And I will also share the weeks verse on here. This week my verse is:

Zechariah 14:9(NIV) - The Lord will be King over the whole earth. On that day there will be one Lord, and His name the only name.

No comments: